Angry European husband: Listen, you take American currency, don’t you? We can pay US cash! That’s money!
Clerk: Sir, the sign says credit, debit or gift card only. We can’t accept money at this counter. You have to go to the other side.
Angry European husband: This is bullshit. You don’t accept money? You’re a liar who doesn’t know English! I see everyone here paying money at this counter!
Clerk: Sir, we can’t take money at this counter. No cash. No money. Just cards.
Angry European wife: Shut up! You’re so stupid!
Clerk: Alright. Bye, have a nice day. Next.
Angry European wife: Shut up! You’re so stupid! Learn English before you get a job here!
–Century 21 across from WTC
Headline by: snarls
· “Any Wonder They’ve Starteed Two World Wars Was Immediately Dispatched” — Ty
· “Charles & Camilla Charmed Everyone During Their Visit” — Zoot, Just Zoot
· “Go Back To Whatever Country I Came From” — Kevin P
· “God, I HATE Being Trapped in This Stupid Visa Commercial!” — Never Carries Cash
· “It’s Getting Difficult To Tell The Tourists From Natives” — Trey Jackson
· “La Vengeance Est Douce: or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love America” — noon
· “The American Meltdown Pot” — Qasar
· “Whose Line Was That, Anyway?” — Marie