Australian guy: Hey there, mate! I was just wondering if you were hiring staff.
Irish bar man: Yeah, we are, but you will have to speak with the boss. He is gonna be back in about 10 minutes. Do you have any experience?
Australian guy: Well, yeah, I’ve been doin’ this for about three years back home in Sydney.
Irish bar man: That’s great… Sure, I’ll put in a good word for you. I’m getting sick of all the foreigners that they keep hiring.
Headline by: Barry Negrin
· “52-Across: “Foreigners” Ans: N‑O-N-W-H-I-T‑E” — Eddie
· “Between the Long Islanders and the Brooklynites, this place is going to hell” — M.dubz
· “I only hear in black and white” — h
· “I’ll have a shot of contradiction with an irony backer” — LN
· “It’s getting so hard to find people who speak American.” — Noh
· “See? Even THEY Can’t Tell Their Accents Apart!” — Jatmos
· “Will the last American to leave NYC please remember to bring the flag?” — Beth
· “You should have seen this Injun that came in yesterday” — trainedmonkey
Click here to see the new Headline Contest